Thursday, March 14, 2013

Product Review: Organix Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil


After all the hype about argan oil this and argan oil that, I decided to get this Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil. I got it for $7.99 at ULTA. I haven't been using any leave-in treatment for a while as I feel they weigh my hair down too much. But to make detangling wet hair easier and due to dry and rough ends, I thought of reintroducing something like this into my hair routine once again.

As you can see, Argan oil is the 7th ingredient in the list of ingredients, which means it probably contains relatively less amount of it. I know theres much hullabaloo about the use of silicone in hair products. Well, I've use all kinds of hair products...silicone-free and silicone-laden. I must admit, for my curly, dry hair, silicone does wonders in detangling and providing a nice slip to the hair.
I apply roughly a dime-size amount to wet hair and comb through with my favorite Tangle Teezer.
I let my hair air-dry and the next day, I have really nice waves that are frizz-free and smooth. It has a great scent without being too overbearing. I can see this product weighing hair down if used in excess or if used by people with fine hair. I would recommend this product to people with dry, coarse hair. I can see this working wonderfully for people who have lots and lots of thick, frizzy hair. Overall, not too shabby. I like.

1 comment:

  1. He traducido tu comentario y la verdad me dejas tranquila porque he adquirido este producto. Gracias

    ReplyDelete