Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mini Drugstore Haul



So I bought a few things when I was at ULTA the other day. I have seen many youtubers and bloggers raving about the Real Techniques makeup brushes created by Samantha and Nick Chapman of Pixiwoo fame. I decided to get the Expert face brush ($8.99) and the Eye shading brush ($5.99). I haven't tried them yet...I also bought a NYX Blush ($5.99). The shade is Cinnamon and its a bright orange shade in the pan. Although when applied it goes on more peachy. I haven't tried this on my cheeks yet. Will do that soon, maybe this weekend.

Real Techniques Expert Face brush. Supposed to be good for applying cream and liquid foundations.
    I love how this brush feels.
    Real Techniques Eye shading brush. I like that its small and seems like would  work for my tiny,  barely-there crease.



 NYX Cinnamon blush. I've always loved NYX blushes. For $5.99, they are a steal.



No comments:

Post a Comment