Monday, December 2, 2013

Papparoti

Today  I went to see the 2nd installment of the Hunger Games series: Catching Fire. My sister and I quite enjoyed it. I love Jennifer Lawrence...she's a great actress, she's real and she has hooded eyelids (yay!). I get excited anytime I see a celebrity with hooded eyelids because I have hooded eyelids and for those of you know, having hooded eyelids has its fair share of downs...but then again, mostly due to the way media has been portraying women with double folded eyelids since time immemorial. Anyhoo, my sis took me to Papparoti for some tea and bun. She has been raving about the place ever since I've been back so I decided to give it a try. It's a malaysian franchise and their signature combo is a cup of tea with a bun. It sounds rather normal but omg, it is truly divineeee. Fellow Bangladeshis, its the kind of tea your mom made when you were in 12th grade...frothy with tons of milk and little to no tea...Its just that kind! The bun was pretty epic too...Crunchy on the outside and gooey and chewy on the inside...I almost thought they used some kind of rice flour (maybe sticky rice flour?). It was wonderful overall....a bit pricey, but totally worth it! Here are the pics :)








No comments:

Post a Comment