Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DIY Green tea-bag toner



Drink green tea? I do, lots of it. I usually have 3-4 cups in a day, and when I am done, I will keep the teabag aside and later, squeeze the water out of it and apply it on my face. I do this everyday, and I feel like this has helped my skin in many ways. I have read that people make green tea toners by brewing green tea and keeping it in a bottle in the fridge, but I find that tedious and also it spoils soon. I'd rather just apply fresh teabags everyday as I go. I just prefer this method. It feels refreshing, energizing and antioxidant-y. I love it. Like I said before, I use japanese green tea as I find it less processed, grassier in taste and greener in color. However, I must say, make sure you wash it off before you go outside because these japanese green tea can sometimes leave a greenish cast on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment