Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Breaking Bad: Ken Wins



Ok, so for some odd reason; sissy, girly-girl tv shows just don't cut it for me anymore. I'm more in the dark zone now...not as a person, just tv-shows wise. I like Dexter, Homeland and Breaking Bad. I love Breaking Bad. I would marry Walter Hartwell White. I love him. I find him so handsome, daring and intelligent. High wasted chinos with button downs and aviator style glasses, soooo charming! I loved it when he shaved his head with that little goatee and how he started wearing that hat with black slacks. Hail heisenberg! It just makes for such an interesting and alluring tv show. I love the house they live and in and how light enters that house so freely. I love how they've filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I would love to visit there someday. The screenshot is from Season 1, episode 4, when Walt keeps running into this cocky, corporate potty-mouth kind of guy and then finally torches his car at the gas station. The things he feels, I bet all of us have felt it at least once in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment