Things that grind my gears (the sequel):
1. People who have $60 eye creams and luxury handsoaps in their bathroom, yet will ask everyone for rides.
2. When you've waited too long to peel hard-boiled eggs. The shells just won't come off in a clean, neat manner!
3. Ode to point no. 1. When people brag about how many houses they have, how many cars they have and when you go to visit them...they offer you only a glass of water (that too, after you've asked them to).
4. When the dryer has dried your clothes ununiformly and there are wet, damp patches here and there.
5. When you've bought a fresh loaf of bread and it gets all moldy the next day.
6. When the passenger behind you (in a plane) will dig their knees into the back of your seat. No. Just no.
7. Shampoo/conditioner/lotion bottles that have leaked in the suitcase.
8. Hotels that have smoking rooms.
9. A shrimp dish ( at a restaurant) served with two shrimps. I paid $18.95 for what?
10. When I've forgotten to plug in the phone charger.