Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happiness is being loved by the one who matters the most.

I had to stop by here to reflect on one of my older posts about being patient for a bigger reward from the one above. Dang! It just happened again :) It is just so important to keep performing good deeds and not to keep complaining about rewards or reciprocation. I kinda do this thing where I just look up, give a little smirk and go like 'ok...I hope its going to be something good this time' and whadayaknow, it is! Thanks for listening to the great one above :) Thank you!

P.S.: I am not pregnant. 

4 comments:

  1. Happiness comes when you feel fulfilled and satisfied. Bliss is an inclination of satisfaction, that life is pretty much as it ought to be. Flawless satisfaction, edification, comes when you have the majority of your needs fulfilled. Happiness is a warm puppy. Simply joking, warm puppies are really decent yet I'm putting the puppy soundly in with pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspirational article. I am pretty much satisfied with your good work. You put really very useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I am a journalist from Johannesburg, South Africa. I'd like to get in touch with you and not sure which is the best way. Please could you drop me a mail on inbox@nafisa.co.za - I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lets text on social media. send your preferred dms to me

    ReplyDelete