Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Some chit chat

-I started PhD in Instructional Technology/ Learning Technologies in Summer 2014. This week was first week of Fall semester. Ugh.
-I haven't been to Oman in over 8 months now and that is a really long time gone without having seen my parents.
-I love watching random suspense movies on Netflix. Just watched Compliance and The Iceman. Pretty good.
-I am absolutely obsessed with Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution . This thing is absolute magic. Your body will thank you once you've sat in a tub of warm water mixed with 1 cup of this salt.
-I love, love, love ribeye steaks. We have a new huge Brinkmann gas grill in our apartment complex and its a legit grill. We just grilled a few yesterday and  all I sprinkled was some salt, pepper and some seasoned salt. It was so moist and juicy. 6 minutes on each side. So good!
-I cut my hair. Short hair don't care :) But seriously, short hair is easier to manage and I haven't had short hair in like 5 years.
-My hubby and I like to rap when we are home. Like we improv rap about daily things in our lives...its so much fun. Like he's gonna go: 'What what...there's no chicken in the house, hungry me, hungry who, let's get some takeout'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment