Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's been so long!

Wow, I haven't been here in a while! Let's see what happened while I was gone...Breaking Bad ended and Dexter ended. The former definitely did it right with the final season, however Dexter's finale left something to be desired. I am still showing Breaking Bad withdrawal symptoms because the entire show was just that good. Anyway, besides TV shows, I have the dreaded GRE on Saturday, Nov 2, same day as Bangladesh Night (University of Texas at Dallas). I am taking part in two dances and a fashion show and although it may seem way beyond my time and stuff, doing extracurricular like this really keeps me motivated and happy. Oh, and today, I am going to dress up as Rosie the riveter for Halloween so I can get my $3 deal at Chipotle! Happy Halloween everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment