Thursday, September 19, 2013

My new oatmeal routine


I've been making overnight oats for my hubby for a while now. However, I've been steering clear of it as I am not a big fan of oats. For breakfast I like fried eggs and buttered toasts. None of that health stuff does it for me. However a recent trip to the weighing scale opened up my eyes so I decided to take a healthier route instead. I'm loving this combination pictured above. Here are the ingredients

1)3/4 cup of oats
2)1 1/5 cups of milk
3)1/2 a banana, sliced
4)Few pieces of fresh coconut
5)1 tsp chia seeds
6) 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
7) Honey, just a dash

This combination is absolutely winning, for me at least. It tastes like dessert but its sort of healthy. It also keeps me satisfied for quite sometime. Yay for healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment